Pages

Friday, June 5, 2015

Hitting the Wall

I hit a wall. It's been so long since I even wanted to post. For some reason, at some point, I just didn't feel like posting. I didn't feel "social" enough to want to share anything. I've been thinking about posting again for a while though, so I think I'm going to transition back into it! Yay!

My last update was a 6 week bumpdate on my last pregnancy. It was a great, uneventful pregnancy. I had a wonderful homebirth in just under 4 hours (it was really, truly, the most amazing and empowering experience to have a healthy birth) and Lilija Sage joined our family that day on February 19, 2014.

After that, I looked into surrogacy. I connected with a great couple, and soon enough we were starting meds and preparing for transfer so I could be their gestational carrier. I got pregnant and miscarried their twins at about 7 weeks, and from there things fell apart and we dissolved our contract.

I started a job around Lili's first birthday, meaning I'm no longer a stay at home mom, and my days are much busier when I'm working.

I got pregnant with my own baby a few months ago, and just found out at almost 11 weeks that there was no heartbeat. Making it miscarriage #3 for me, meaning I've lost 4 babies (including the surrotwins.) I had a D&E this time around since after four weeks of no heartbeat, my body was doing nothing to miscarry as it should be even with the help of black cohosh (under the advice of my midwife). In turn, I'm feeling the need to record my thoughts and feelings and start to write again; because I've hit the wall in a different way.

So here we go. Here we start again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment